When considering Elderly Care Services, expense becomes a concern. Rightfully so. It can get costly…KeynCare accepts various payment options to cover the cost of care. Our goal is to make the payment process convenient and more affordable.
If you wish to retain our services, we advise that you confirm your transaction with your payment provider to ensure clarity and prevent issues in the future. Our lines are open to help you with the payment procedures as well.
1. Long-Term Care Insurance: Long-term care insurance is an insurance policy that helps pay for the costs of care for an extended period. It typically covers the costs of home care, nursing home care, and assisted living.
2. Reverse Mortgage: A reverse mortgage is a loan available to homeowners 62 or older which allows them to convert some of the equity in their home into cash. The loan does not have to be paid back until the homeowner passes away or sells the home.
3. Veterans Benefits: Veterans and their surviving spouses may be eligible for a pension with Aid and Attendance if they require the help of another person to perform daily activities. This benefit can be used to help pay for the cost of home care or assisted living.
4. Medicaid: Medicaid is a joint federal and state program that helps pay for medical care for some people with limited income and resources. In some states, Medicaid covers the cost of nursing home care.
5. Personal Savings: Setting aside money throughout one’s life can be a great way to pay for elderly care. Many people choose to save money in tax-advantaged accounts such as an IRA or 401(k)
State Waiver Programs
- Aging Waiver
- Attendant Care/ Act 150
- COMMCARE Waiver
- Independence Waiver/ Community Health Choices
- OBRA Waiver
- Options Waiver (COSA)
Connect with Us
Learn more about us and our services by contacting us.