Obtaining memory loss disorder is never easy as it becomes a barrier in completing daily activities and other aspects of your life. However, we have our dementia caregivers to make your days easier and more productive. Your safety and comfort are our main priorities. Therefore, ensure that you are monitored all the time to reduce the chances of you experiencing accidents and your health worsening.
Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care includes:
- Assisting you in eating
- Assisting you in bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Assisting you with mobility and bed transfers
- Assisting you with your chores
- Doing light housekeeping
- Ensuring your safety, comfort, and convenience
- Managing your medications
- Monitoring your health
- Preparing meals
- Plan activities that the person enjoys like baking, gardening, painting, games to help with recognition, decision-making and memory function for example (puzzles, cards and video games), events and/or religious activities.
- Arranging and escorting to and from medical appointments
- Scheduling exercise, music, and dance according to ability
- Providing you around-the-clock monitoring
Connect with Us
Learn more about us and our services by contacting us.