Being alone most of the time can make you develop extreme loneliness, resulting in mental illness. The presence of a companion will empower you to live healthily and happily. You will be assisted in your daily activities, supported with your activities, and your wellness monitored. Moreover, we make sure that the chances of you obtaining memory loss illness in the future are reduced.
Our companionship services include:
- Accompanying you for emotional, physical, and emotional support
- Accompanying you on your appointments, walks, and other activities
- Assisting you in eating
- Assisting you in exercise
- Assisting you in bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Assisting you with incontinence care
- Assisting you with mobility and bed transfers
- Assisting you with your medications
- Assisting you with your chores and other activities
- Conducting fun and recreational activities
- Conducting cognitive-stimulating activities
- Doing light housekeeping
- Ensuring your safety, comfort, and convenience
- Keeping records of your health status
- Making regular and healthy conversations
- Monitoring your health status and overall wellness
- Preparing meals
- Taking precautions to avoid accidents and eliminate risks.
Connect with Us
Learn more about us and our services by contacting us.